BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi All,

I am not able to schedule a flow using SAS DIP Service, Error screenshot is attached.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Schedule Flow.JPG

Regards,

Kaushal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kaushalsolanki
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

Found the solution, It was because of SSL certificate implementation so if we are trying to schedule flow from client machine we need to copy SSL files “cacerts” and “jssecacerts”:

<SASHOME>/SASPrivateJavaRuntimeEnvironment/9.4/jre/lib/security

Replaced the files of the same name with the mid tier versions, in the following location on local machine:

C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASPrivateRuntimeEnvironment\9.4\jre\lib\security

Regards,

Kaushal

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi,

did you find some time to read the documentation?: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/scheduleug/68697/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1j3p8f1tqg8ann...

Otherwise, I would start by checking the logs of the DIP and JMS services, the command line generated (it should call a java process), and your limitations (no sub-flows are allowed).

If anything of this works for you, please share with us and/or SAS Technical Support your logs and findings.

Best regards,

Juan

kaushalsolanki
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Juan,

Thank you for the reply, Want to ask you that node name mention in SID file is different from the node name of the machine then will it be an issue for SAS DIP scheduling?

As you have suggested have gone through the logs, I was able to find warning only which is as given below.

| WARN | Transport Connection to: tcp:IP:53067 failed: java.io.EOFException | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///IP:53067@61616

Regards,

Kaushal

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello,

for your question: not sure if I can understand what are you exactly asking for, but my answer at this moment would be: no, that should not be a technical problem (although it might be a problem if you receive a security audit).

for the log, please read this SAS note: http://support.sas.com/kb/54/066.html

kaushalsolanki
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Juan,

The SAS note you have suggested, I have already gone through that but it is not working for me.

Regards,

Kaushal

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

And did you already contacted SAS Technical Support. Did you extended the logs to a DEBUG level?

kaushalsolanki
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

Found the solution, It was because of SSL certificate implementation so if we are trying to schedule flow from client machine we need to copy SSL files “cacerts” and “jssecacerts”:

<SASHOME>/SASPrivateJavaRuntimeEnvironment/9.4/jre/lib/security

Replaced the files of the same name with the mid tier versions, in the following location on local machine:

C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASPrivateRuntimeEnvironment\9.4\jre\lib\security

Regards,

Kaushal

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation