BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

It’s time for the second installment of “Three Things to Note.” Miss the first one? Wondering what the heck I’m talking about? Take a look at the original article.

Now let’s jump right in to the September items:

• It’s been out a while now, but you may have missed the SAS Hot Fix community. You can subscribe and be notified when new hot fixes are available. Never miss another one again!

Do you have other important items I may have missed? Share in the comments!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Good selection of "three things" @ShelleySessoms as there are so many things to choose from!

Following your August three things, where you mentioned the SAS Security Design Best Practices, Validation and Monitoring SUGA Meeting, @angieh and I presented this topic on the 12th September and the webinar recording, Q&A and slides are now available here. We welcome the community's feedback and questions.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 likes
  • 2 in conversation