BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

If you haven’t seen as much of me as usual here in the community, it’s because I’m also writing the SAS Learning Report these days. In doing so, I look through many, many resources to find the best content for the readers. This month, I stumbled upon these older admin blog posts that I thought you might want to see.

Here are three of my “don’t miss” admin-related blogs from 2018:

• By leveraging the One-Time Password, Stuart Rogers shows you how to make the power of SAS Cloud Analytic Services directly available to a wider range of SAS 9.4M5 server processes.
  • Is there a Big Red Button to use the SAS Platform? This blog explores the possibility via a paper from SAS Global Forum 2018.
  • In SAS Visual Analytics 7.4 on 9.4M5 and SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 on SAS Viya, the periodic operators have an additional parameter that controls how filtering on the date data items used in the calculation affects the calculated values. Bobbie Wagoner breaks it all down for you.

Let’s all help each other out. What were your favorite admin resources this month? Hit reply and share!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you miss the other installments in my series? No worries. You’ll find them under the tag: admin three things.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Great reminder posts and I'm loving your SAS Learning Report monthly updates too @ShelleySessoms!

Two things I thought worth pointing out from October 2018 for SAS admins:

Cheers,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 likes
  • 2 in conversation