BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

There’s so much going on this month, with SAS Global Forum starting up in just a few weeks. I wanted to make sure you saw these items. They all relate to the conference, though you only have to be an attendee to make use of the first one!

Do you have a list of don’t-miss admin items? Post a comment and share with your fellow community members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you miss the other installments in my series? No worries. You’ll find them under the tag: admin three things.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

These would be my three things for March too!!!

In talking to administrators at the SAS Nordic Forums in March, I was reminded of and shared:

These would be helpful for those admins working in parallel or transitioning to SAS Viya.

I'm VERY excited to catch up with SAS admins at SASGF in April. Perhaps we could share our three things in person at the Meet & Mingle! Smiley Happy

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 7 likes
  • 2 in conversation