BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

There’s something about a new year that makes everything seem so fresh and exciting. I feel that way every time I see January 1 roll around. That’s why I am starting off the 2019 series of “three things to note” with a reminder of some existing material…material you may not have seen when it was first published, whether that be this month, last year or several years ago. It’s all still relevant and worth a refresher:

Do you have a list of don’t-miss admin items? Post a comment and share with your fellow community members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you miss the other installments in my series? No worries. You’ll find them under the tag: admin three things.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Excellent "things" @ShelleySessoms!!!

A few more reminder items that may be of interest...

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation