BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Kayalvizhi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ,

I have an idea for automation , for which I need to submit a piece of unix script in all grid nodes and get result of the scripts from each node .

Can any one from the community help with the above.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

A SAS grid consists of a series of SAS-machines each having SAS/Connect there.

When they are registered in the SAS-metadata you could see all of them using the SIGNON SERVERV=_ALL_ 

Knowing all the machines in the grid and having all of those open for the x-CMD setting than you can remote submit to each of them a sh scritp (preferred pipe usage when needing some feed-back).    

For the rsubmit processing an asycnhronous mode from one central base proces (not using parallel code submission)  should do the the job.

What is the problem?

---->-- ja karman --<-----

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LainieH
Community Manager

Hi @Kayalvizhi,

Thanks for your question. I've moved your question to the Administration community as more experts will be able to help here.

Best,

Lainie

jakarman
Barite | Level 11

A SAS grid consists of a series of SAS-machines each having SAS/Connect there.

When they are registered in the SAS-metadata you could see all of them using the SIGNON SERVERV=_ALL_ 

Knowing all the machines in the grid and having all of those open for the x-CMD setting than you can remote submit to each of them a sh scritp (preferred pipe usage when needing some feed-back).    

For the rsubmit processing an asycnhronous mode from one central base proces (not using parallel code submission)  should do the the job.

What is the problem?

---->-- ja karman --<-----

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation