BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Gooty5
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi - Is it possible to get size of data in a data library (SAS Management Console) using SAS Environment Manager Report Center reports? Really appreciate your help.

Thank You

Muralidhar Gooty

3 REPLIES 3
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @Gooty5,

it is possible, if they are disk folders, as SAS Base, Excel, CSV or SPDE, e.g, if you click browse, select your host, then in Tools Menu you select New Platform Service and you select FileServer Directory (or File, Mount, etc), then you can provide the path you would like to monitor.

You can also monitor your PostgreSQL databases, but I am not sure how you can monitor other kind of databases. Probably with JDBC connectors but I have never tried.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Juan

ShaneP
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for creating this thread, now i am sure of the doubt i had previously. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Shane.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @ShaneP,

interesting, thanks for sharing your thought. Are you refering to another thread? Which one? Rings a bell but I cannot actually recall which one.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation