BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
David919
Calcite | Level 5

I have deployed the Jobs and scheduled in aparticular time . The flow is after the program 1 executed the prog2 must run. But when we check the log. The first program has run and the second one did not.

When we run the sam program by using RunNow in schedul manager. Again new error is coming.Please find the enclosed images

errjob.jpgRUNNOW_log.jpgWarnings.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
You obviously have a problem with the ODBC connection. From the tone of your post I assume you have limited knowledge of the program logic so I recommend you find someone / something that describes the connection, configuration, authorization etc.
Data never sleeps
David919
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks for the response. I am not aware of he program. I have scheduled the jobs. But it is running fine, when we run the program directly without scheduling the job.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation