BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NatashaCollins
SAS Employee

The SAS Users Group for Administrators will be hosting a Community Linkup on April 20th from 6:30-7:30pm PT in Veronese 2503-2504.

Don't miss the opportunity to have your questions answered live by a panel of SAS experts and other administrators. Register here.

Would you like to submit some questions ahead of time? Let me know by commenting on this discussion. 

Would you be interested in joining the panel? Email me at Natasha.Collins@sas.com or send me a private message. 

We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas next week! 

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewHowell

Hi all - looking forward to the SUGA linkup at SAS Global Forum.

Concurring with @natasha, absolutely encourage questions in advance. (It also gives us time to make up answers!!)

Even if you don't have questions, but are interested in attending, make yourself known here, say hi and let's get the discussion started!

(Note: Please only use this thread for discussion leading up to the SUGA LinkUp at SGF. For ongoing discussions related to SAS Administration, use the Administration and Deployment Community)

See you next week in Las Vegas!

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi!

Me too, looking forward to meeting you all in Las Vegas! This is the first SGF I am attending, so I expect to learn a lot and meet all kind of most interesting colleagues. 

Actually I am wondering who else will be attending too!

See you!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation