BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASJR1
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi guys, 

Hi guys,

I would like to get your help/support on a particular project, I do not have as much experience on the 9.4 platform and I would appreciate your guidance.

At client the environment is SAS 9.4 [data integration studio] was deployed using a service account and now they want to switch to running the sessions under the individual user accounts. I am a bit concerned about how the change will affect deployed jobs [ which are deployed under the operating system with the service account.] 

I am trying to figure out what changes I will need to make so that there is as little downtime as possible at the client for the SAS 9.4 environment when I make the switch. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

System Security Services Daemon (SSSD) can be integrated with SAS 9.4  by setting the SAS_USE_SASSD environment variable to 1.
The detailed instructions can be found in Configuration Guide for SAS® 9.4 Foundation for UNIX Environments on page 18. The link is as follows.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/installcenter/en/ikfdtnunxcg/66380/PDF/default/config.pdf 

SASJR1
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi Sajid01,

Thank you for your response will implement this and see how it can go will revert back to you.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation