BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jlochoa
Obsidian | Level 7

Using SMC Schedule Manager, there is an exiting deployed job in a Flow that runs every day. A change was made to the source SAS program from which the exisitng deployed job was created from. I need to update the deployed job with the new revised SAS program. Is it as simple as just saving the new SAS program into the directory /SAS/config/Lev1/SASApp/SASEnvironment/SASCode/Jobs without having to use SMC Schedule Manager?

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Yes, if that is where you store your deployed jobs. The deployment directory can be changed or other deployment directories added so you just need to be sure it is copied to the right one.

Why is the subject of your post a different topic to your question? 

Jlochoa
Obsidian | Level 7

My title may have been auto-entered when I was searching previous topics and I found one that looked like a match.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation