BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AliZiya
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello everyone,

I have a scheduled job on SAS Viya and I am getting 'Timed Out'. The process takes a little long time. So I need to increase this timeout session. How can I do that? We are using Sas Viya 3.5 .

AliZiya_0-1711795347616.png

I need your help. Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
How long is the job running before it times out?
You may need to increase the token validity period.

sas.logon.jwt
https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/calcdc/3.5/calconfig/n08025sasconfiguration0admin.htm#n08087...
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
AliZiya
Fluorite | Level 6
It should be working 5 - 6 hours something.
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ

Does changing the access token validity to 28800 (8 hours) prevent the timeout message?

--
AliZiya
Fluorite | Level 6
It might work but how can I change this access token validity?
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
You would need to create or edit the sas.token.jwt definition under SAS Environment Manager > Configuration > All Services > SAS Logon Manager.

Specifically the fields policy.accessTokenValiditySeconds and policy.global.accessTokenValiditySeconds would be changed to 28800 if the current value is less than that.
--

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation