BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RobF
Quartz | Level 8

I'm attempting to access the %STR() and %NRSTR() documentation at the following website:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/mcrolref/61885/HTML/default/viewer.htm#z3514str.htm

but the page isn't completely loading - there's no text in the body of the page.

I'm using Internet Explorer 11 - don't know if that may be a fcator.

Thx

Robert

8 REPLIES 8
ballardw
Super User

I'm also using IE 11 and the page loads fine for me. Took about 5 seconds.

Reeza
Super User
Loads fine in IE and Chrome. Anyways, remember that if you have SAS installed you should also have the help file installed and it does have all the documentation available, once you learn how to navigate it. I do agree searching online is easier in general though 🙂
RobF
Quartz | Level 8

Hooray, I got to the website via the SAS EG Help, but  the page doesn't want to load going through Google search or the link I posted above.

RobF
Quartz | Level 8

Ah, think I figured it out ... looks like the old 9.2 documentation pages aren't loading but if I specifically google "sas 9.3 %str() macro function" the page loads. 

Reeza
Super User
Try Scrolling down...I have the pages load but the top appears blank and all the info is at the 'bottom' of the page. I think this definitely happens on my ipad.
RobF
Quartz | Level 8

Sometimes scrolling down works - but at other times the page partially loads and the text is chopped off at the bottom.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I've tested the link in various forms and with various browsers and can't replcate the issue, either. But if you continue to have trouble, please feel free to contact the SAS web team and let them know: http://support.sas.com/feedback/form

Thanks for using the communities!

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
RobF
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks Shelley, I appreciate your help.

I'm not sure what's going on. I have no problems accessing the SAS documentation website on my home computer (operating on Windows 7). Maybe it's a security setting on my work PC.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation