BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sandeep_reddy
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

I am validating SAS Web URL by using below script .

sample=`curl -ksSf -u sasdemo@saspw:pass https://sample.com:8343/SASSTUDIO -v`
kill -0 $sample > /dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
     echo " Web URL is connecting "
else
        echo " $sample "
fi

The URL is connecting but even if i give wrong password it is showing as URL is connected. After validations i observed that curl command is checking till SASLogon page but not actual URL.

Can anyone help me in validating the SAS Web URL's with usernames and passwords in linux.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

2 REPLIES 2
shirishkamath
Obsidian | Level 7

Sandeep,

AFAIK, since SAS Studio has a logon page where you have to enter username and password, the way you have executed curl won't work. I am not sure of the solution and would leave it to the members to answer your question. Thanks!

sandeep_reddy
Quartz | Level 8
Hi Shirish,
I have just used an example as sas studio URL. I need to validate SAS Visual Analytics URL which requires username and password to enter. Now i need too validate by passing the username and password with curl command.
Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation