BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Dear all,

I wonder about the best practices and methodologies you are using to create a "Lev2" or second SAS Viya environment, in same machines. Or even if the concept makes sense to you.

I have seen the multi-tenancy features, but multi-tenancy is not the same as a second environment, per-se.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Juan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexal
SAS Employee

@JuanS_OCS,

There are no configuration levels in SAS Viya. As you already said, you have to use multi-tenancy environment.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
alexal
SAS Employee

@JuanS_OCS,

There are no configuration levels in SAS Viya. As you already said, you have to use multi-tenancy environment.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Thank you @alexal.

Do you know if there is any plan to separate environments by full environment configurations, and not only by tenants? 

And a couple of additional questions:

- can it be configured after initial installation?

- to do what is in the documentation, is there any script to make it easier?

alexal
SAS Employee

@JuanS_OCS,

Do you know if there is any plan to separate environments by full environment configurations, and not only by tenants?

I haven't heard anything about that.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation