BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shoin
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello need help in clarifying couple of points,

Our IT is using Active Directory Federated Services and we are doing a full SAS 3.4 Viya deployment.

1) Could you guide me to any doc that discusses setting Viya authentication where ADFS is used as an authentication mechanism instead of AD?

2) Per Admin Guide 3.4, the only time I saw ADFS discussed was in the context of Security Assertion Markup Language (ASML).

Any guidance is appreciated,

Thank you in advance,

Shoin

2 REPLIES 2
alexal
SAS Employee

@shoin ,

SAS Viya Authentication, as well as single sign-on, are described on this page: SAS® Viya® 3.4 Administration -> Authentication

kodurukiran
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Shoin

Did you the find the answer for your first question? If yes, Please advise me how can we achieve Viya authentication where ADFS is used as an authentication mechanism instead of AD? And SSO can be done through ADFS ?

Thank you.

Regards

Kiran Koduru.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation