BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
parth_
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Team,

I have tried multiple times to download SAS Viya mirror repository for windows deployment; however it is giving error and getting aborted the process. It is giving this issue at statviya component at the same size completion at around 6.1 gb out of 6.92 gb.

Screen shot attached FYR. Please let me know a work around for this to download it without hiccups since my internet connection is extremely stable and fast for such download.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexal
SAS Employee

Seems like you have reached some limit in your network/firewall. Is there is a way you can try to download a mirror using a direct connection to the Internet?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
alexal
SAS Employee

@parth_ ,

Do you have a firewall or proxy server between that machine and the Internet? Someone is resetting connection...

parth_
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Alexal,

Thanks for quick response. We have VPN connection to our company network which I have already disabled for this download. Apart from this no proxy server or other firewall have been used I think since it is an open home network. And I was wondering if it is a case of resetting a connection, all above 14 repos have been downloaded successfully and it is getting stuck at 15th only.

Regards.

alexal
SAS Employee

Seems like you have reached some limit in your network/firewall. Is there is a way you can try to download a mirror using a direct connection to the Internet?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation