BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
claudiodejesusa
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I have SAS Viya 3.5 on Linux, with SAS Studio Enterprise 5.2, also i have IBM Spectrum Scale for filesystem. I would like to know 2 things:

• If there is a way to access to folder of Spectrum Scale in the SAS Content, now i can just access in SAS Content what is show on Image 1. There is no mapping for GPFS Files in SAS Content, the only way i have to access is by Computer Server and CAS.
  • How to create new folders on SAS Content and access them when i use the Compute Server or CAS Service, when i try this, it failed.

Thanks,

CD 

claudiodejesusa_2-1676683698385.png

(Image 1)

claudiodejesusa_3-1676683756816.png

(Image 2)

claudiodejesusa_0-1676683639965.png

Claudio
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
SAS Content only lists objects in SAS Content (Viya folders service), and this is not available in the file system. SAS Studio will display both SAS Content and the server file system, which is where you would see any GPFS file system mounted to the compute server that has been configured as accessible in the SAS Studio configuration.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
SAS Content only lists objects in SAS Content (Viya folders service), and this is not available in the file system. SAS Studio will display both SAS Content and the server file system, which is where you would see any GPFS file system mounted to the compute server that has been configured as accessible in the SAS Studio configuration.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation