BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TyBar
Calcite | Level 5

Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction on how to create a response file for the SAS Universal Viewer 1.42.1420? In the command line I typed setup.exe -record, went through the setup to install the SUV. Everything installed correctly but I don't know where the response file was created or if I even did it the correct way. I've spent too much time researching forums and there's nothing I can easily refer to in the installation documentation. 

Thanks,

TB

1 REPLY 1
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @TyBar,

if you did not specified a location and name of the file, the SAS Deployment Wizard (SDW) will create it by default on your user home directory with a name as response_date.properties or so.

My best suggestion is to provide a path and a name, then you are in control, eg: setup.exe -record -responsefile "X:\my_directory_path\response_Install_SASUniversalViewer.properties".

For more information: http://support.sas.com/documentation/installcenter/en/ikdeploywizug/66034/PDF/default/user.pdf

Hope it helps, TB,

Kind regards,

Juan

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation