BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HaraldSeifert
Obsidian | Level 7

Has anyone experience in writting SMC User plugins or some hints where documentation can be found ?

4 REPLIES 4
Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Would you detail some specifics on the functionalities that you are after? As far as I know, those plugins are jar files which are deployed during the installation process. I would guess even with your customized jar files, you will be required to redeploy them.

Regards,

Haikuo

PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

If you still have access to a SAS Management Console 9.1 installation you'll find it contains a doc.zip file that has some documentation and examples.

HaraldSeifert
Obsidian | Level 7

We are on SAS 9.3 und SAS 9.4 and no doc.zip is available !?!

Is the metacoda plugin based on the sas 9.1 doc.zip !?!

PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

As of SAS Management Console 9.2, the doc.zip file doesn't seem to be installed any more. If you have access to an old SAS Management Console 9.1 installation then you can find the doc.zip file, otherwise I'd suggest asking SAS Technical Support to see if you can get a copy. 

The first version of our Metacoda Plug-ins was developed for use with SAS Management Console 9.1. Since then the SAS Management Console plug-in API changes, from our perspective at least, have been very small and our plug-ins also run in SAS Management Console 9.2, 9.3 and 9.4.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation