BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Helannivas
Quartz | Level 8

HI,

Our SAS 9.4 Lincese has been expired ans now we are in warning period.We are about to renew the license in the server's.

As we do have only one month time period, we are frequently getting warning message.

Is something  can we  surpass the warning message till we renew the license.Thanks in Advance..

5 REPLIES 5
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Wouldn't that defeat the point of the warning?  As SAS is license based, they have to ensure that they can control the licensing, hence, even if there was a way to suppress this, we or them would be not be able to provide this information.  All I can say is get your license renewed as soon as possible, its a quick and simple process.

Helannivas
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

We will be applying the License as soon as possible , as we have already purchased the license. We are in the process of understanding the license file. Business people keep on getting the warning message for the job run. Is something can we surpass for message for 15 days or something like that, so that we can have a smooth run.

Reeza
Super User

You can ask your SAS rep for a temporary license but applying that is as much work as applying your new license. 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I don't believe there is any way to suppress the warning messages apart from up updating your licence.

SangramjitPanda
Obsidian | Level 7

I guess you can use option nonotes; in any of the autoexec_usermods.sas under ~/SASCONFIG/Lev1/SASApp/WorkspaceServer

In this way we can suppress the notes and warnings which are generated in Logs.This option will suppress all notes and warnings. But only suppressing the License Warnings logs is not possible. 

The best solution would be updating the license.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 in conversation