BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

When you say it is working fine, do you just mean you are able to log in to SAS Management Console as sastrust@saspw? Have you verified that all of the SAS mid-tier applications are working too? I ask because if you didn't use SAS Deployment Manager to change the password (and propogate the change out to those components that use it) then it is unlikely that the entire platform will be working corrrectly (unless the new password is the same as the old one).

japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

Yes, I am able to login to smc with sastrust user and I have used sasadm userid password.

Can I change the password of below user during sas upgrade? Is there any impact if we change these passwords?

sasadm@saspw
sastrust@saspw
sasevs@saspw
vatadm
vdbadms

During initial installation we have selected the Reducing the Number of Password Prompts option.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 in conversation