BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AmitSingh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

We had a running SAS Environment manager setup. But all of a sudden today I found that SAS EVM web link is opening. But there are no alerts and messages in the graph or data available in reports. 

We are using windows serves with SAS 9.4 where SAS EVM services are running on a different server. And SAS services running on different server. Both servers are in the same network and I think "SAS Environment manager agent "is the service which is responsible for providing data to SAS EVM weblink. This service is running fine on both the servers. Could someone figure out what could be the issue here.

1 REPLY 1
Mark_sas
SAS Employee

There could be a number of issues here, but I'm going to assume the problem is with the agent reporting data to SAS Environment Manager.  Please check the wrapper.log and agent.log files in:

SAS-configuration-directory\Lev1\Web\SASEnvironmentManager\agent-5.8.0-EE\log\

If the information provided in these logs doesn't prove useful, I believe your next step would be to contact SAS Technical Support.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation