BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jasmeetsasan2012
Calcite | Level 5

Jaap,

Thanks for being on the top of this. I have raised a ticket for the support. Yes, I tried it with the older version but results were same. I would let my professor know about this. Thanks again for your time and responses.

Jasmeet

jasmeetsasan2012
Calcite | Level 5

Jaap,

Thanks for all your help. The SAS miner is working now.

IDEA:  I uninstalled all the existing JAVA versions (ALL) and then installed jdk-6u24-windows-i586.

Thanks again!

Jasmeet

dorapopovics
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you, I had the same problem with on demand academic software for Windows 8.1 and this solved it just perfectly. Thanks again.

Prat
Calcite | Level 5

Main issue I have faced because of JAVA version.

Simplest way to resolve is just uninstall all JAVA versions and install jre-6u18 JAVA version. It works excellently well !

Happy working !

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 9 in conversation