BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

We have recently installed sas9.4 . I am able to connect to SAS EG with sasadm@saspw user but when I define new user in SMC and also created authentication domain as ADAuth then I got error like: 

You are not defined as a user in metadata and are connectiong as PUBLIC.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6
japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9
without ADAuth
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

@japsas100 wrote:
without ADAuth

Then SAS tries to find the user in the DefaultAuth domain (checking the credentials against the operating system, and not against AD).

This might actually work, if the OS itself authenticates against AD. But since no matching entry is found in the metadata, you end up as PUBLIC.

japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks KurtBremser.

Now my profile connected withDefaultAuth domain. But When I submit any jobs its throwing below error.

Error] Client xxxxxxxxxxx does not have permission to use server SASApp - Workspace Server (A5O0XRTO.AY000008).

japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you So much.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation