BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DeaT
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

After changing the passwords last week, the SAS Deployment Agent has a warning sign in the Environment Manager's availability column. When I checked whether the agent was running, I got the normal result on 3 of the servers, but an ERROR on the META server:

ERROR: agent PID file does not exist.

I'm not sure whether the two issues are related. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with similar warnings/errors and if you found any documentation regarding a solution.

Thank you in advance.

SOLVED: I did a forced stop followed by a start, and everything is back to normal. Thank you anyways.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Per the OP @DeaT:

SOLVED: I did a forced stop followed by a start, and everything is back to normal. Thank you anyways.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Per the OP @DeaT:

SOLVED: I did a forced stop followed by a start, and everything is back to normal. Thank you anyways.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation