BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
David_Luttrell
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I'm just adding code to Confluence in my organisation and was just wondering about syntax highlighting.

It is possible to add a language file to highlight the syntax in code blocks, and i would like to enable this for SAS.

I appreciate the problem is not on the SAS side. However am having trouble locating such a file.

Anybody else have any pointers or a push in the right direction for this?

Kind Regards,

David

2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Afraid I don't know Confluence, all i can suggest is that there have been schemas created for other text editors such as Textpad++:

http://www.textpad.com/add-ons/synn2t.html

How near these are to what you want I can't say.

webminer
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I realise this is an old question - but I had a similar question and found a workaround - so hope this helps going forward. 

If you are using Enterprise Guide to view your SAS source code - then right click in the Program and select 'Copy HTML Source to Clipboard'. In Confluence choose to Insert Markup and change the dropdown in the Markup dialog from "Confluence wiki" to "Markdown" and paste your copied SAS source code from above.  Click Insert and then save your Confluence page and that will display your SAS source code with colour and formatting as displayed in Enterprise Guide.

Best regards,

Graham.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation