BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SangaviS
Obsidian | Level 7

Can someone help me with the steps to configure a workspace server in such a way that it allows only a particular user jobs to execute in it?

Edit by KB: adapted subject line

8 REPLIES 8
SangaviS
Obsidian | Level 7

Can someone help me with the steps to configure a workspace server in such a way that it allows only a particular user jobs to execute in it?

SangaviS
Obsidian | Level 7

Capture.PNG

This is what it shows when I open the properties of that particular workspace server

SangaviS
Obsidian | Level 7
I am using sasadm@saspw account. Is there a way to do this using grid option sets ?

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Using the administrator account, open the Server Manager, open your Application Server, right-click on the Logical Workspace Server, select Properties. Go to the Authorization tab and set the permissions as already mentioned.

What you were showing looks like the properties of the host in the Workspace Server Connection, which is much too deep for such settings. 

SangaviS
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you! But, I'd like to restrict for only one of the nodes and not all.

SangaviS
Obsidian | Level 7

I managed to make this work by running Foundation SAS on the concerned machine. Thanks for all the help!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation