BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Akki2
Calcite | Level 5

I changed my sashelp data set....how can i fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Looks like you have a local installation on your PC/laptop Reinstallation should not be an issue.

In the event it is a server do contact your SAS Administrator.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SASKiwi
Opal | Level 21

Can you restore from a backup?

Akki2
Calcite | Level 5
I'm sorry,I did not find my backup dataset,actually I forgot how I changed it.....
WarrenKuhfeld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Are you positive you changed the copy that SAS provides? If you start a new SAS session, do you see your modifications or do you see the original SAS-supplied version. While it is possible for some users to change permissions--do so at your own peril--normally, you should not be able to change a SASHelp data set.

Akki2
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you. I agree with you. I think I did not have permission to change the sashelp dataset, badly, now i totally forgot how I changed it.... I start a new session, but I cannot see the original sas-supplied version.
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Looks like you have a local installation on your PC/laptop Reinstallation should not be an issue.

In the event it is a server do contact your SAS Administrator.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation