BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Akki2
Calcite | Level 5

I changed my sashelp data set....how can i fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Looks like you have a local installation on your PC/laptop Reinstallation should not be an issue.

In the event it is a server do contact your SAS Administrator.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Can you restore from a backup?

Akki2
Calcite | Level 5
I'm sorry,I did not find my backup dataset,actually I forgot how I changed it.....
WarrenKuhfeld
Ammonite | Level 13

Are you positive you changed the copy that SAS provides? If you start a new SAS session, do you see your modifications or do you see the original SAS-supplied version. While it is possible for some users to change permissions--do so at your own peril--normally, you should not be able to change a SASHelp data set.

Akki2
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you. I agree with you. I think I did not have permission to change the sashelp dataset, badly, now i totally forgot how I changed it.... I start a new session, but I cannot see the original sas-supplied version.
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Looks like you have a local installation on your PC/laptop Reinstallation should not be an issue.

In the event it is a server do contact your SAS Administrator.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation