BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sachinkalra
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi

I have uninstalled SAS Data surveyor from the control panel.

But plugins extract from R3 and BW remains, Please tell me how to remove them too.

5 REPLIES 5
sachinkalra
Obsidian | Level 7

Plugins are visible in SMC, want to remove them too.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'm pretty sure you will need to reinstall SAS Management Console to do that, making sure you don't select these plugins when installing.

sachinkalra
Obsidian | Level 7

thanks for replying.

No, I don't think so.

I uninstalled data surveyor from another machine and that simply removed the plugins. But now am unable to un-install the plugins here on another machine.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Uninstall where? In SMC or somewhere else?

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @sachinkalra,

could you please give more information about what did you uninstall and how? what is "control panel" for you?

Some extra information, screenshots, anything, would help us to know what you did and how, then we can provide some advise.

In short, if you remove the the SAS Data Surveyor for SAP, from the SAS Deployment Manager (not the Windows Control Panel, which I suppose is what you have gone for...), it should do the job.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation