BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NatashaCollins
SAS Employee

SUGA is excited to host SAS expert, Margaret Crevar on March 16th at 11am ET. Crevar will discuss how to determine the best shared file system choice for a given deployment, how it's used, the SAS I/O workload characteristics performed, and the shared file system stressors produced by Foundation SAS applications. 

Register now to attend live or to receive on-demand content after the event. 

8 REPLIES 8
Resa
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi @NatashaCollins

I maybe have a strange question, but would like to make sure in order to attend the webinar.

I have registered for the webinar and used this converter to determine the time the webinar starts for me (I am located in the Netherlands) and it indicated Mar 16, 2017 17:00.

Then I noticed the link in the mail which allowed me to add a reminder to my calendar, when I clicked this link a reminder was added which indicated for me the webinar starts at Mar 16, 2017, 16:00.

Can you confirm the correct starting time for me?

If the converter I use is incorrect then I'll know not to use it again   😉

Kind regards,

--Resa

NatashaCollins
SAS Employee

Hi @Resa - the converter you used is correct. It should be 5pm your time when the webinar starts. My apologies the calendar invitation had the incorrect time for you. Thank you for reaching out and confirming. I hope you enjoy the webinar! 

Resa
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi @NatashaCollins

No problem. Thank you for your quick reply and the confirmation on the actual starting time.

Will update my agenda accordingly.

Kind regards,

--Resa

Resa
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi @NatashaCollins,

It turned out the converter was incorrect and your initial information was correct.

At least, when I tried to join the meeting at 5:00 PM local time this was the information I received:

EventHasPassed.PNG

I'll wait for the presentation to come available on line (at least I hope it does) and then view it later.

Kind regards,

--Resa

NatashaCollins
SAS Employee

Oh no! So sorry @Resa! We'll be sending out the recording early next week. 

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

I will be waiting for the recording too. Thank you.

roskisoze
Calcite | Level 5

Is it possible for me to get a copy of this too, unfortunatly I missed the presintation,

Thanks again

Best Regards

Arron

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

@NatashaCollins has provided the webinar recording at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Administration-and-Deployment/Shared-File-Systems-webinar-recording-n...

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 5 in conversation