BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NatashaCollins
SAS Employee

If you're headed to SAS Global Forum in just a few weeks, don't miss out on attending these two admin events! Click below to get more information and register. 

Helping the SAS Administrator Succeed 

April 2, 2-4pm 

Swan 9-10

Register here

SUGA Community Linkup 

April 3, 6:30-8pm

Dolphin Level - Asia 4

Register here

3 REPLIES 3
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

I'm looking forward to meeting SUGA committee members in person and the community at these events and the sharing, tips and networking opportunities it'll bring. Who's registered to be there? Do you have any specific questions/objectives from the sessions?

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
AndrewHowell

Hi Natasha - I've registered for the admin sessions.

If not too late, may I request an additional Admin Topic for discussion.

• Migration of SAS Content SAS BI <=> SAS VA <=> SAS Viya

It's sometimes more of a business-owned role than a Platform Admin role, but the Administrator must be able to advise & support.

Thanks.

NatashaCollins
SAS Employee

Hi @AndrewHowell thank you for the request! I'll make sure our panelists for the SUGA event know this is something you'd like to discuss.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation