BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Unable to attend SAS Global Forum this year? Or perhaps you missed an important administration session for one more ride on Space Mountain? In either case, this webinar is tailor-made for you. SAS Product Manager Mark Schneider will provide a quick summary of some of the more popular and informative presentations given during SAS Global Forum in the administration category.

Join us May 18, from 2:00-3:00pm ET.

Register to attend and/or receive the on-demand link after the session.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
4 REPLIES 4
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Great idea to have this session... with so many streams it was a challenge to see everything. Until the SASGF cloning station is available, having recordings, interviews and post-conference recaps and demos are much appreciated! 

Thanks!

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
Jerry_M
Fluorite | Level 6

I agree with Michelle, this IS a great idea!  I was not able to attend this year and with so much to choose from, knowing the highlights will help greatly.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I could not attend, either, @Jerry_M. So I am as excited by this as you and @MichelleHomes. It should help all of us!

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Thank you! This is a great idea, it will help for the takeaways 🙂

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 4 in conversation