BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rohan7865
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Team,

Actually i got the error continuously while selection the data node in sas AIOT.

I am reffering both user and admin guide but found same error I have check also in sas environment manager but there show some error in data exploration node.

if possible could you please guide me.sas_error_1.pngsas_error_1.pngsas error.png

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Are you logged in as sasboot or a normal user?

You may wish to examine the network trace to see which service is returning these messages to the UI, and check their logs for further details. SAS Technical Support can help examining these, but this SAS Note describes how to look at the network trace and gather a HAR file.

Usage Note 60268: Using the web browser developer tools to investigate issues in SAS® Web Applications
https://support.sas.com/kb/60/268.html
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
rohan7865
Calcite | Level 5

Yes, I am using sasboot user for SAS AIoT Application.

Is it required to login with normal (LDAP user) user and have that user added to AIoT Appication Administrator Group?

But as per my knowledge, it should work with sasboot user since it has full administrator rights.

Please confirm.

Thanks in advance !!!

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
I would try with an LDAP user and see if the behavior is any different given the error message is specifically calling out the sasboot user. Typically sasboot is used just to set up LDAP during initial configuration. As sasboot only exists in Viya, it does not have the ability to own server processes like compute servers which may be required by some solutions.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation