BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
John_Wick
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello everyone!

When I try to deploy/activate an RTDM diagram via the SAS CIS WEB interface, an error appears in the SASDecisionServicesAdministration6.4.log (full version in the file).

If you try many times, sometimes it turns out to deploy/activate the diagram. If I do it through the SAS Management Console, then there are no errors. Small diagrams are activated successfully more often than large ones.

I tried to clean temporary files (work, logs, temp) and restart SASServer7_1, it helps for a while. I tried to increase the timeout in ./SASServer7_1/conf/server.xml , it didn't help. Synchronization of the Engine server cache is normal.

I also tried to raise the specified parameters for SASServer7_1 https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/bicdc/9.4/appsrvtuning/n11d31ckagwavun102c8qtj5rm9r.htm

It seems to me that the performance of SASServe7_1 is not enough, but heap and cpu is normal.

ERROR com.sas.dcsv.admin.rest.controllers.DecisionFlowsController - An internal error occurred in the server while processing resource at /SASDecisionServicesAdministration/rest/decisionFlows with Http Method POST. Please contact your system administrator. More details may be available in the system log files.
com.sas.analytics.ph.RTDMException: org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException: Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [p-host:8343/RTDM/Manager]; nested exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
at com.sas.rtdm.EngineConnector$1.invoke(EngineConnector.java:122)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy349.synchronizeCache(Unknown Source)
at com.sas.dcsv.admin.DecisionServicesAdministration.synchronizeEngine(DecisionServicesAdministration.java:190)

Caused by: org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException: Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [[p-host:8343/RTDM/Manager]; nested exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
at org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.convertHttpInvokerAccessException(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:213)
at org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.invoke(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:145)

Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Wick
Obsidian | Level 7

I found the parameter in the XML configs and set it explicitly in the SAS Management Console -> Plug-ins -> Application Management -> SAS Application Infrastructure ->=Decision Services Admin API -> Properties - > other - > add -> sasds.adminapi.engine.read.timeout =10000

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
John_Wick
Obsidian | Level 7

I found the parameter in the XML configs and set it explicitly in the SAS Management Console -> Plug-ins -> Application Management -> SAS Application Infrastructure ->=Decision Services Admin API -> Properties - > other - > add -> sasds.adminapi.engine.read.timeout =10000

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation