BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi All, 

We have couple of pre assigned library and Few users don't have access to those library .
When Job is scheduled with those user's id ,job are failing while running autoexec files in libname statement.

Is there Option in SAS with which we can ignore errors "ONLY in AUTOEXEC file " execution ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

MG

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

I suggest sharing some LOG details of when these fail.

Since it seems to only affect some users then it would appear to be User set up issue, which you may need to discuss with SAS Tech support unless you want to share too much internal information publicly.

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I generally avoid having pre-assigned in external configuration (e.g. Autoexec).

If you pre-assign using metadata, I think only libraries that you have authorization for (in metadata) are getting assigned?

Data never sleeps

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation