BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sasprofile
Quartz | Level 8

Hello Friends -

Could any one please help me with different options for checking when the Metadata Servers went offline or online other than checking each and every log file.

Would really appreciate your help here

Thank you in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

In the Dashboard tab, select Resource Name  - Platforms. Under Resource Name your servers should be listed. Click on your Metadata Server(s) resource(s) and that should take you to a new page. Check all Platform Services Health and Deployed Servers Health are showing a green tick under Avail. If all of these are green then your metadata servers should be all online and running OK.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Check your SAS Environment Manager dashboard.

sasprofile
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks for your reply

Could you tell where exactly in SAS EM.

I see options on left hand side - Folders, Libraries, Servers, Users, SAS Backup manager and SAS Grid Manager. I checked all I dont see whether exatcly it shows that info.

Thank you

SASKiwi
PROC Star

In the Dashboard tab, select Resource Name  - Platforms. Under Resource Name your servers should be listed. Click on your Metadata Server(s) resource(s) and that should take you to a new page. Check all Platform Services Health and Deployed Servers Health are showing a green tick under Avail. If all of these are green then your metadata servers should be all online and running OK.

sasprofile
Quartz | Level 8
Thanks a lot for your help, appreciate that.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation