BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Tobey
Fluorite | Level 6

I have a user who created a VA report, then added a new column to the data table but we cannot get the new column to show up in the variable list in Data. The new column is PhonePaper in this screen shot. We have refreshed the table, unloaded/reloaded in CAS, deleted the table, recreated it and reloaded it in CAS. New column still does not show up in the list of variables. User has more than one table in the report. New column is available when using the table in a new report and for other users. Looking for a solution to this issue.

Tobey_0-1600278264075.png

3 REPLIES 3
Tobey
Fluorite | Level 6

User also logged out and logged back in, she also cleared her Chrome browser cache, new column still doesn't show up.

skumar4
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! Was this issue resolved for you? I have the same problem. The new data column does not show up in the variable list. 

Tobey
Fluorite | Level 6

I had the user start over with a new report, she had just started creating it and it wasn't too complex yet.  So she was willing to do that. You might be able to move the pages/sections from the old report to the new report if there are a lot of them.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation