BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
drahorg
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I am running CAT latest version. Completed run of inventory, profile, gathersascode, codecheck, i18n. Then publish all the data marts. Then import to Viya 3.5 (our 4.0 is not ready yet). All succesful.

But run into an issue. Repro steps: In Viya VA Report "Profile for EG" – Project Details tab -click export data – check Detailed data. get the error "The column PROJECT_EXAMINED referenced by the query could not be found". So it is either the report reference this column but table EG_PROJECTS is incorrect since does not have this column. OR table is correct but the report has an extra column that is not clean up.

Can you pls reproduce it and let me know your feedback. 

Thanks a lot!

5 REPLIES 5
HB
Barite | Level 11 HB
Barite | Level 11
Very few people will open a .zip file from an unknown source. You might try something else.
drahorg
Fluorite | Level 6

Error_EG_Projects.PNG

 Hi @HB , attaching error as screenshot. it shows the column PROJECTS_EXAMINED is being called by the report ,but data mart EG_PROJECTS missing this column after CAT up to and including publish. I mentioned repro steps in original post as well as report name and CAT commands run, can you pls repro yourself and let me know.

Thanks a lot!

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
If you deselect the column "PROJECTS_EXAMINED" does it export successfully?
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
drahorg
Fluorite | Level 6

There is no column "PROJECTS_EXAMINED" available in the list of column that I can deselect. Pls see screenshots below showing all columns available. If I select export without Detailed data the export runs fine. it only happens once I check "Detailed data" as per my original post repro steps. After "detailed data" I can only click Cancel. 

drahorg_0-1710192992983.png

drahorg_1-1710193100902.png

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
You may want to engage SAS Technical Support.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation