BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Shreek
Calcite | Level 5

Hi There,

We are looking forward to migrate current SAS software that runs on the mainframe to AWS IaaS. Do we have any predefined documentation for the same? 

Appreciate if you can share the same along with the major challenges that we may need approach catiously.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Shreek

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

The SAS Support Migration Focus Area is a good place to start:

http://support.sas.com/rnd/migration/

Migration is a very broad topic. I suggest you ask much narrower questions to gain more valuable answers.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @Shreek,

It is indeed quite a general question. If you need support on a general question, I would rather recommend you to get advise from SAS Consulting services and/or your SAS account manager/representative. I am sure they can give you great support and pin-point you to the right direction.

But if you already went through the general questions for any migration (the new installation, security/communications, data, scripts/programs, maintenance, costs, etc), and you got specific questions, as @SASKiwi correctly indicates, please do not hesitate to share them with us.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Juan

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation