BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Nivas88
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm exporting the sas jobs, flows etc.. using the Export batch tool available under sashome/SASplatformobjectFramework/9.4.  While exporting the Deployed Flow, Im getting the below java error

ERROR Error exporting content for Deployed FLow objects

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sas.metadata.logical.scheduler.flow.DeployedFlowExportListener.exportContent(DeployedFlowExportListener.java:88)

at com.sas.metadata.promotion.ExportHandler.exportContent(ExportHandler.java:596)

at com.sas.metadata.promotion.ExportHandler.runExport(ExportHandler.java:519)

at com.sas.metadata.promotion.BatchExporter.exportPackage(BatchExporter.java:684)

at com.sas.metadata.promotion.BatchExporter.main(BatchExporter.java:1181)

I didnot receive same error message for other SAS objects. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

By any chance could that deployed flow have been executing while this attempt to export was made?

Nivas88
Calcite | Level 5

No..its not executing today when I'm running the export command.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

This type of problem is best progressed with Tech Support as further investigation will be required.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation