BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lvp1991
Fluorite | Level 6

A person certified in SAS can to apply courses?

Example: If I have the SAS Administration certification, Can I applying it for other students?

Best Regards.

3 REPLIES 3
CarmineVerrell
SAS Employee

Hello and welcome to the community website,

Can you please provide more details below as I am not sure I understand the question?

More specifically "A person certified in SAS can to apply courses?" , can you elaborate on "can to apply course" part please as I am unclear on what you are trying to ask.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion. 

Carmine

lvp1991
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello @CarmineVerrell !!

Sorry, I think that I didn't to explain correctly my question.

I would like to know if a person certified in SAS platform can to teach courses for students who want to get knowledge in SAS platform.

Best Regards.

JackHamilton
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Teaching SAS isn't like opening a medical practice.  There's no government agency setting minimum standards to teach SAS (outside of a school system that requires teaching credentials).  So yes, you can teach a SAS class.  That doesn't mean you'll be good at it.  

There are people with the certification who would do a bad job of teaching SAS, and people without the certification who would be great teachers.  It's more a question of whether you're a good teacher than whether you can pass a certification test.

What do you want to do that causes you to ask this question?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation