BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Samrat07
Fluorite | Level 6
Whenever I try to run any transformation my SAS DI is throwing an error that ' application could not connect to any server in the cluster ' . Please let me know what should I do to correct the same.
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @Samrat07 ,

this message is telling you that your Metadata server is having trouble connecting to one or more of your Object Spawners on one or more SAS compute server.

You might resolve your must immediate issue by fully stopping all your Object Spawners and starting them again. All your sessions, including Studio and EG might go down.

To fully resolve the issue, after doing this, you might need to check your Object Spawner logs and find the culprit of the issue. If you cannot find it yourself, I would recommend to contact SAS Technical Support and share with them all your logs and relevant information.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Juan

Samrat07
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
Is there any particular order in which spawner services need to be stopped or started.
Thanks
jcFranklin
SAS Employee

If you reproduce the problem then look in your object spawner log, what do you see? Is the connection making it to the object spawner? Is there an error in the log? 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation