BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
grudos20
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all.
Have you experienced the issue of re-launching a manual campaign?
My user claims (not for the first time) that he launches the campaign, it completes successfully, the user does nothing with the campaign, and then the campaign itself restarts (about 15-20 seconds after the first launch). And it is launched again on behalf of the same user.
The campaign is not on schedule and no one has re-launched it.
I don't see any errors or crashes in the logs.

If you had a similar problem, then please tell me how you solved it and where to look for the cause of such anomalies?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Given the lack of response, I'd suggest progressing your issue with SAS Tech Support if you haven't done so already. Symptom-less problems are always trick to track down. Does this issue apply to only one user or not? That might be a starting point for more investigation.  

grudos20
Obsidian | Level 7

hello again, new details

1. I noticed that all the campaigns launched according to the scenario above were once resaved from another campaign that was once scheduled.
2. After resaving the campaign, the schedule settings are also copied in the "Launch" tab, but the launch day is set to the same as the day when I performed the "Save as" actions
3. Every time I perform actions in the "Save As" campaign, the launch date and +1 hour from the current time change. But the campaign was not sent to the scheduler.

Do you think there is a connection with this?
Do you also after doing "Save As" in a campaign?

I did not receive any information from support SAS.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation