BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Cheng_UF
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, I tried to install SAS 9.4 on my win 7 64 bit sp1 system. During the installation, the error 50178 occurred several times (It said I only have win 7 professional 64 bit and I need win 7 64-bit service pack 1. However I already have the service pack 1 system ).  The update for win 7 professional 64 bit sp 1 is from Microsoft official website. What should I do now? Thanks a lot.

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Have you tried rebooting after installing SP1? If that doesn't work then I would track this to SAS Tech Support. SAS 9.4 is still very new so there are probably not very many in the SAS community who can help you on this.

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I would address all installation problems to SAS Tech Support.

--
Paige Miller
sas_9
Obsidian | Level 7

take computer off the doc if you are using so and try to install on "safe mode with networking"...check if it's work...

Gd lk!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation