BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jack2012
Obsidian | Level 7

I have no idea why the community site can't be opened correctly in China mainland. The speed is so slow sometimes even the page can't open.

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Is it the same speed for all pages or just for some? How does it compare with the speed of the SAS Support site? Is it the same speed all the time or just sometimes?

I'm using this from New Zealand and we get very slow speeds occasionally but not usually. 

Jack2012
Obsidian | Level 7

I tested and found the speed to acces the SAS support site is far faster then this community. Now, I think I found the problem. I think this problem is same for the users that use the China mailand network.

I am now using the VPN and then the problem is resolved. Thanks.

Jack2012
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear ALL,

I found the figure first time, but I think it is very good. I am wondering how to reach this especially for the x-axis by use of SAS.

Could anybody tell me?

@SanjayM?

Good figure.png

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation