BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tj0412ymy
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

When I log on SAS Information Delivery Portal from external of server through reverse proxy. The hostname and port should supposed to be va.vzanalyticshub.com:82,

but once logging on it changed into acc-sas-srv02.entiera.internal:8080 which is exactly the internal hostname of the server. I can’t figure out why it changed. Attached pls find the screenshot of the issue.

Could you give some help for me? Many thanks.

EBI.jpg
1 REPLY 1
PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

If you want to change the configuration of your SAS platform to access the SAS web applications via a reverse proxy then some additional SAS configuration work is required (in addition to the reverse proxy configuration itself), so that SAS applications know how how they will be accessed and can generated appropriate URLs when required. These hostname/port/protocol settings can be modified using the SAS Management Console Configuration Manager plug-in. There is more information about this in the SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform: Middle-Tier Administration Guide, Third Edition in particular the section on Specifying Connection Parameters for HTTP and HTTPS Sessions. There are also a few specific reverse-proxy howto documents for the various 3rd party software packages in the support.sas.com Third-Party Software Reference, Web Application Servers and HTTP Servers section e.g. Configuring Apache HTTP Server as a Reverse Proxy Server for SAS® 9.3 Web Applications Deployed on J...

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation