BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Guleid
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

I am new to SAS and I am trying to practice of what I have learnt at coursera course. I am trying to take the challenge but I do not have administrator privileges to import file to SAS Viya. Is there any other way?

thanks

Guleid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
In Viya 3.x, importing requires administrative access.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
In Viya 3.x, importing requires administrative access.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
huntdoug
SAS Employee

It's become a little more finesse of an answer.  The document has been updated and possible you need to have updated to the latest 3.5.  But read 

Who Can Promote Content?

IMPORTANT This section applies to release 3.5 and later. Prior to 3.5 release, only members of the SAS Administrators group can import and export.

SAS Help Center: Promotion: Overview

Guleid
Calcite | Level 5

Hi gwootton,

Thanks for the respond. 

nicolemarieball
SAS Employee

In Coursera, you can always try to apply the concepts of the challenge to the Ugly Report (found in the SAS Content/Courses/YVA185/Basics folder).

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 in conversation