BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

We created this newsletter for you, our SAS admins and architects. It's called SUGA Download and each issue will include links to webinars, training courses, communities articles, blogs, and events we think you'll be interested in. Currently slated to come out 6 times a year, you don't want to miss a single issue.

Read November's issue and subscribe to get the next one in January!

SUGA Download header.png

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
4 REPLIES 4
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

I am not sure if I subscribed earlier, as I cannot recall there was a subscription form at that time. But I just did! Thank you @ShelleySessoms 🙂

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thank YOU, @JuanS_OCS. Let me know if you see any content I should highlight in an upcoming issue.

I want to make sure this newsletter gives admins and architects what they need! 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Sure I will do @ShelleySessoms  🙂 I am pretty sure Viya 4, Grid, CI/CD/DevOps and Cloud topics will become the standard pretty soon instead of the exception. 

I noticed that in the new profile at https://www.sas.com/profile/ui/auth.html#/edit

The SUGA Download is not present yet as an option.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know about the subscription section of the SAS Profile section, @JuanS_OCS. I've reached out to the Profile team to get this added.

And @MichelleHomes mentioned that some country sites still had not added it to their newsletter pages. Most should have it now, but the ones who have a different design than the U.S. page will take some time.

I appreciate you all helping to spread the word about the SUGA Download!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation