BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

To stay competitive in the current business climate, with greater agility and innovation, organizations need to get smarter. Smarter decision-making through the use of business intelligence solutions, particularly analytics, is providing a competitive advantage to leading-edge organizations of all sizes and industries. In today's environment of data abundance and frequent data overload, the ability to discover unique insight enables organizations to improve decision making, resulting in the ability to take advantage of opportunities, minimize risks, and control costs. 

Considering these changes, it is imperative to maintain and also continuously enhance existing environments to enable newer capabilities, improve performance and reduce operational risks by being on the latest version.

To enable you to derive more benefit from your existing SAS investment, SAS is focused on working with you jointly on key initiatives to modernize your existing SAS assets.

The modernization initiatives will involve a series of webinars on the following:

Webinar Session 1: Key Platform Capabilities in latest version of SAS
Date & Time: 17th Feb 2017 2.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.

Webinar Session 2: Roadmap covering the tactical & strategic approach
Date & Time: 2nd March 2017 2.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.

Webinar Session 3: Recommendation on points to be considered for Migration
Date & Time: 16th March 2017 2.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m

Armed with this output and also subsequent involvement from SAS, your organization will be able to make an informed decision on how best to deliver new capabilities that enable smarter decision-making.

We look forward to your participation to exploit these sessions to enable and strengthen your SAS environment and to take these initiatives forward.

Register now for this exciting series.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
10 REPLIES 10
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Curious and interested about the series. Thank you @ShelleySessoms!

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager
You're welcome, Juan! I hope you'll find it helpful and informative!
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Shelley,

Thanks for sharing the webinar series. Do you know what time zone these times are? In registering, I received a message from SAS India and wasn't sure whether this was 2:30-4:30pm local time for India or US and region.

FYI, I haven't receive a confirmation email with dial-in details to know it is specified in that.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager
Hi Michelle,

That's a great question. Like you, I don't see a time zone. I've sent a note to my contact who shared the series info with me. As soon as I hear, I'll post the details and edit the original message.
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks Shelley!

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Shelley,

I received a confirmation email today letting me know the time for the webinar is 02:30 PM - 4:30 PM IST. I assume IST is Indian Standard Time - UTC+530.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, Michelle. I still have not heard from my contact. Glad you were able to get your answer!

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

@MichelleHomes, I got the same email, and got the same best guess about the timezone. Well, It is a 2 hours session, so even if we cannot get it on time, I suppose we can quickly catch up 🙂

AnirbanJD1
Obsidian | Level 7
I wish to view the 3 sessions but cannot find the on-demand content. Can you please let me know from where I can access this?
AnirbanJD1
Obsidian | Level 7

I wish to view the 3 sessions but cannot find the on-demand content. Can someone please let me know from where I can access this?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 4 in conversation